September 16 2012: My Mind, I love you

You never leave my
mind. Even when I have
a million things to worry
about


The words
"I love you"
are not for anyone to say from their
mouth to their beloved one.
It's a feeling that you can whisper to
each other from heart-to-heart
without saying it aloud


The best boyfriend you'll have isn't the
best looking, the funniest,
or the richest.
It's the one that makes you feel
gorgeous, hilarious, and like
a million dollars.
He makes sure you know he loves you.

2 comments:

Jackson said...

what a fabulous tip - thanks so much!

unconditional love quotes
short cute love quotes

Anonymous said...

Love quotes for him from her

Post a Comment

Home - Must Read Posts - SiteMap
Copyright © 2012 #1 Collection of Best Love Quotes For Him All Rights Reserved.